Friday, October 20, 2006

Alex "I'm Smart" Trebek

What the fuck is Alex Trebek's problem? Can somebody please tell me? Why does he proceed to correct people show after show after show. Hey Alex, the American people could give two shits if you know some trivia (30+ years on a trivia show, you're bound to remember something). He is soooo condescending as well. I can hear him now, "Ooh no, I'm sorry, The correct answer is Ulysses by James Joyce." Then he would tell us, like we give a shit, "don't you remember? Joyce wrote that in such in such a year and what he really meant in that writing was......" Like you read that and understood it, right Trebek. You're a condescending little man and you're from Canada. That's two strikes not to mention the other skeletons in your cedar walk-in closet. After listening and watching jeopardy for the past ten years, you would think that Trebek has read every book ever written. He is a legend in his own mind who plays it off like he knows fucking everything. I wish on Ken Jennings (remember the Mormon who won like 74 straight days) last show he would've challenged Ol'e Alex to a duel. But Alex probably would have just ignored it, then proceed to give us a trivial history on Aaron Burr. What a dick!
Ronin

6 comments:

lulu said...

Did you ever just think about changing the channel? Why get your undies in a wad?

IAMRONIN said...

Hey LuLu,
Thanks for the post. I know I shouldn't get upset however my channel timer is usually set to jeopardy at 7:30 everyday and I can never find my remote.
Ronin

lulu said...

I am totally a jeopardy addict. I've auditioned for the damn show. I just don't find him annoying.

IAMRONIN said...

You mean, you like that condescending bastard? When did you try out LuLu? Did you make it ever?
Ronin

Anonymous said...

Re: changing channel--
That's a dumb response Lulu.
The point is that we LOVE Jeopardy, but we wish Alex Trebek wasn't such a DICK.

PLus, he wastes a lot of time with his long, boring, unwelcomed comments. Time is important in jeopardy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lulu ever think about changing the Internet page? You didn't have to read his rant