Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm ME!

I have recently been told by a colleague of mine that I am a bit abrasive. I really can't help my bull in a china shop mentality, and I don't really try to come off like that. However, is there anything wrong with letting someone, anyone, know what's on your mind. I am not someone who hides things real well (unless I'm hunting for turkeys), especially my emotions. If you're pissing me off, you'll know it. If I like you, you'll know it. If I want to punch you in the face, you'll know it. So what the problem is? So what if I like arguing at the drop of a hat. I wear my emotions on my sleeve for everyone to see, so if you have a problem with that, then walk away from me. Sweet rhyme, huh Meg.
Ronin

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yeah, I'm sure you're the next Kayne West.

For the record, I'm pretty sure this colleague meant you were abrasive in the nicest possible way.

One of the many awesome things about you is that people totally know where they stand with you. I like that because I'm typically not one of the many people you want to punch in the face. But you're talking about a gun-wielding Yankee Italian dude arguing with a pacifist Southern girl. Come on. I cringe just thinking about it.