Thursday, October 05, 2006

What do you think of Congress?

For my first posting ever, I just wanted to see if I could get some feedback from somebody. I figured this would be an easy one for anybody with a pulse to respond to. In fact, if you are able to sit up an take nourishment, you should be able to reply to this one.
Personally, I like about 1/10th of 1% of Congress in general and for the people out there that did not study at MIT, it's about one 1/2 of a man or woman. Well, hopefully you add some interesting insight to this brand new, hot off the press, all balls, no quit site.
Thanks in advance,
The RONIN

4 comments:

Dick Durata said...

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctively native American criminal class except Congress."
That's Mark Twain's; it's as good a summary as I've ever read.

IAMRONIN said...

I think I've read that before Dick. Two years ago there was a Congressmen named Ed Schrock from Virginia dialing up the 900 lines, looking for 12 year old Thai boys, and now we have Foley, discussing god knows what with young page's. What's next? These power players in Washington have the world by the balls and they can't seem to avoid screwing it up. You would think that in the two years they get to try to make a difference, they would get something right.
Ronin

lulu said...

I think that you have to be crazy to want to run for Congress, which explains a lot.

IAMRONIN said...

You should still go to the shooting range. You'll love it. Having all that power in the palm of your hand. We'll try a .22 first, then jump to a .45 and finally an assault weapon. What do you think?
Ronin