Friday, October 13, 2006

Tagged by LuLu

Thanks LuLu!
1. Music That Has Changed Your Life
I wouldn't really say that music has changed my life. People have changed my life. Events have changed my life. Maybe if someone had an affect on me at a Rush concert I would be more able to answer this one.

2. A. An Album That Has Stayed With You For More Than Ten Years (In a Good Way)
Rush Chronicles!

B. Music You're Supposed To Like, But Are Embarrassed To Say You Never Really Did
Anything Country really blows. I've grown up with people that are supposed to be hard but they moved down south and were like, isn't Toby Keith the bomb. And I'd be like, do I know you?

3. Music That Makes You Laugh
The music from commercials.

4. Music That Makes You Cry
Country!

5. Music You Wish You Had Written
Most of all you, by Bill Medley.

6. Music You Wish Had Never Been Written
Anything country, and the Notre Dame fight song!

7. Current Music You Like
Rock n' Roll!

8. Music You've Been Meaning To Hear
Anything Megan sings during Karaoke night.

3 comments:

Megan said...

You know there's no way in HELL you'd ever find me at a karaoke bar, let alone singing. Although I was once dragged onto the stage at an Irish pub to demonstrate proper hand motions for the unicorn song.

IAMRONIN said...

Sure Megs! And, you don't drink beer? I know!
Ronin

lulu said...

I had totally forgotten about the Unicorn Song!!!!!!!! Whitey O'Day used to sing it at Irish Eyes a long long time ago when I was young and drunk.