Friday, October 27, 2006

Dems or Reps

I want to hear from anyone who is going to vote republican in a couple of weeks, and I have to tell you, "Are you fucking MAD!" Someone very important to me once told me that everyone should have balance in their lives. WTF kind of balance do we get from a Republican White House, Senate, and House? Are we crazy? The people in power shouldn't be able to push their agenda through without any meaningful debate. That's very un-democratic. I guess more than half of America is (crazy and undemocratic) after that debacle in 2004. 52% voted for Bush. Holy shit I did not know that there were that many people in America with learning disabilities. I voted for the SOB in 2000 but I thought I had corrected my mistake in 2004. I guess it's fashionable to lie again, to send young boys to war based on false premises and oh yeah, to do coke (even if it was 35 years ago). Slick willy took shit for three years for puffin the cheeba. What is wrong with our system if a person like Dubya can get re-elected? Question; How many US Soldiers would be alive today, if not for the notorious "Hanging Chad?" 25 Damn electoral votes from a state he won by 537 votes (damn recount, damn Jeb Bush, damn Supreme Court)? Note to Al Gore: Next time, just try and win your own fuckin' state. Peace Out!
Ronin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I stumble on a blog or a radio call in show here?

IAMRONIN said...

Steve,
Don't you have some data you could be running right now?
Ronin

Megan said...

Fuck data.

IAMRONIN said...

I like your style Meg!
Ronin