Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tag - You're IT!

I have become somewhat of a bloggomaniac in the past week thanks in large part to my friend Megan the pacifist. Saturday night, I spent about three hours (no wonder she doesn't have a t.v.) sifting through blog after blog commenting on everything from politics to professional wrestling. On just about every site, I saw something referred to as a "TAG". It was pretty interesting to see what people think personally. As I looked at page after page of endless tags (some were the same) I came to the conclusion that, "I FEEL LEFT OUT." So, if anyone reads my blog, even though my circulation is pitifully low, I would appreciate getting F---- in TAGGED! OK, that is my venting for the night. Before I go, I just want to give a shout out to my dear friend Steve (A Yom Kippur War Baby), Happy Belated Birthday buddy. Peace out!
Ronin

4 comments:

Some Guy said...

Ronin-
I officially tag you. Go to my blog and answer the questions in the most recent one. Now! Chop chop!

By the way, I still intend on addressing the things you said about nukes, but it probably won't be until next week.

lulu said...

And I offically TAG you on the music Meme. Go to land-o-lulu and scroll down a bit, it's from October 10th. Because no one really cares what you think, they just want to know what you listen to.

Welcome to the blogosphere. have a drink.

Anonymous said...

Tenderoni,

Thanks for the B-day shout out. I am tagging your ass for a Peak Oil post right now. Let the people know the truth.

We will have less time to blog in the reduced oil future.

I think you should change your blog name to the, wait for it, the "G Spot." I could have given you this advice if I knew you were going to join the blogosphere, but alas, I did not.

IAMRONIN said...

Steven,
You the man! Yes, a long emergency type blog is coming. I just have to run it by Bailey-ROG.
Ronin